lovee

holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos
we've been 7 months . urhmmm , . Heyyy boyy , i love you sygg . no matter what happen. you always make me smilee . you always make me laugh . i miss when we sing together last night . your voice make me smile untill my turn to sleep . i remember our first dayy . 17December09 . iloveyouuu . iloveyouu forever . no one can replace youu . you always in my heart ;)

Saturday, July 17

lovee

Posted by Miera :) at 1:05 AM
holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos
we've been 7 months . urhmmm , . Heyyy boyy , i love you sygg . no matter what happen. you always make me smilee . you always make me laugh . i miss when we sing together last night . your voice make me smile untill my turn to sleep . i remember our first dayy . 17December09 . iloveyouuu . iloveyouu forever . no one can replace youu . you always in my heart ;)